Canty, who was likely just being given a day off on Wednesday, returned to practice as a full participant Thursday, thus alleviating any concern that his status was in question.
Stokley, who has been dealing with a groin injury for a few weeks now, joined linebackers Josh Bynes and Albert McClellan as non-participants. Stokley has been an interesting one to figure out since suffering his injury as he has been on and off the practice field and seems to be a game time decision.
McClellan and Bynes each missed their second consecutive day of practice as Bynes is dealing with an infected finger that actually placed him in the hospital a couple days ago, but is said to be doing fine and not a real concern to miss Sunday’s game. McClellan has been nursing a shoulder injury for a few weeks now, but has still played in each of the last two games, so it is hard to imagine that he will not be ready to go against Pittsburgh.
Baltimore has still not made any roster move announcements regarding Jameel McClain, but they do not have to do so until they actually want to activate him, or his 21 day grace period on the PUP list comes to an end.
Here is the complete Ravens injury report from Thursday:
- Non-Participants: LB Josh Bynes (thigh, finger), LB Albert McClellan (shoulder), WR Brandon Stokley (thigh).
- Limited Participant: CB Chykie Brown (thigh), DT Terrence Cody (knee), C Ryan Jensen (foot), DT Haloti Ngata (elbow), LB Courtney Upshaw (foot), CB Lardarius Webb (thigh).
- Full Participant: DE Chris Canty (thigh), LB Jameel McClain (neck), DT Marcus Spears (knee).
Be sure to "like" our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/BaltimoreRavens101
Add us on Google+ Ravens101
Follow us on Twitter for live in game updates and all Ravens breaking news @BaltRavens101
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Jacoby Jones Returns to Practice; Lardarius Webb Among Several Non-participants
- Injury Update for Baltimore Ravens; Jameel McClain Returns to Practice
- Baltimore Ravens Injury Update: Ray Rice and Chris Canty Could Return This Week
- Haloti Ngata Misses Practice, Others Return for Baltimore Ravens
- Training Camp Highlights from Final Open Practice for the Baltimore Ravens
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/12ot