We touched on it earlier this week that the Baltimore Ravens are getting as healthy as they have been all season and yesterday was a perfect example of that as several Ravens returned to practice.
The biggest surprise of the day came via the dominant force in the middle of the defensive line in Haloti Ngata (hip) as he was not on the practice field yesterday. It was listed as a hip injury for Ngata, which was not reported after Sunday's win over the Dolphins, thus leads us to believe that it could be more of a day off for Ngata and not an injury concern. If Ngata does not practice today, then there will be more of a reason to be concerned.
Joining Ngata on the did not practice list, was defensive tackle Terrence Cody (knee), linebacker Albert McClellan (shoulder), and offensive lineman Ryan Jensen (foot).
Now to the good news, the vast amount of players that were on the practice field. After being scratched for Sunday's game, both Marlon Brown and Marcus Spears returned to the practice field yesterday, while Jacoby Jones and Kelechi Osemele practiced as well on a limited basis.
Green Bay has not been as fortunate as of late on the injury front as they have ruled out four players for Sunday's game already including All Pro linebacker Clay Matthews with a broken thumb. Joining Matthews as being ruled out for Sunday is LB Brad Jones (hamstring), RB James Starks (knee), and G/C Greg Van Roten (foot).
Here is the Ravens complete injury report:
- Did Not Practice: DT Terrence Cody (knee), C Ryan Jensen (foot), LB Albert McClellan (shoulder), DT Haloti Ngata (hip)
- Limited Participants: WR Marlon Brown (thigh), RB Shaun Draughn (ankle), WR Jacoby Jones (knee), G Kelechi Osemele (back), RB Bernard Pierce (thigh), DT Marcus Spears (knee), WR Brandon Stokley (thigh)
Be sure to "like" our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/BaltimoreRavens101
Add us on Google+ Ravens101
Follow us on Twitter for live in game updates and all Ravens breaking news @BaltRavens101
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Jacoby Jones Returns to Practice; Lardarius Webb Among Several Non-participants
- Marshal Yanda and Bernard Pierce Return to the Practice Field, Dallas Clark Does Not
- Marlon Brown and Lardarius Webb Absent, Marcus Spears Added to Baltimore Ravens Injury Report
- Training Camp Highlights from Final Open Practice for the Baltimore Ravens
- Baltimore Ravens Injury Update: Ray Rice and Chris Canty Could Return This Week
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/12bq