Here is your daily Baltimore Orioles Minor League rundown with quick game summaries for each of the Orioles Minor League affiliates for the day. Keep in mind that we have kept this to the five major affiliates, but will give you periodic updates on the Orioles DSL and GCL teams as well throughout the summer.
AAA Norfolk Tides (55-68)
Tides lose 5-0
- Henry Urrutia went 2-4 with a double
- Julio Borbon reached base twice (single and a walk)
- Tyler Wilson allowed four runs (three earned) in 5 2/3 innings
AA Bowie Baysox (60-61)
High-A Frederick Keys (53-62)
Low-A Delmarva Shorebirds (60-60)
Shorebirds lose 13-7
- Creede Simpson went 3-4 with a RBI and two runs scored
- Jeff Kemp went 2-5 with a home run, two RBI, and two runs scored
- Luis Gonzalez had a rare bad start as he allowed seven runs in just 2/3 of an inning
Short-Season A Aberdeen Ironbirds (20-36)
Ironbirds lose 10-5
- Austin Anderson went 2-3 with a double, walk and run scored
- Alex Murphy extended his hit streak to 12 games
- Tanner Murphy went 2-4 with two RBI and a run scored
We hope you enjoyed this minor league rundown as we try to keep you informed on the BabyBirds!
Be sure to "like" our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Orioles101
Add us on Google+ Orioles101
Follow us on Twitter for all Orioles breaking news @Orioles_101
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
Tags: Baltimore, Baltimore Orioles, Baseball, minor league rundown, MLB
No related posts.
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1efr