Here is your daily Baltimore Orioles Minor League rundown with quick game summaries for each of the Orioles Minor League affiliates for the day. Keep in mind that we have kept this to the five major affiliates, but will give you periodic updates on the Orioles DSL and GCL teams as well throughout the summer.
AAA Norfolk Tides (54-62)
Tides lose 2-1
- Quintin Berry went 2-4 with a RBI
- Christian Walker had a double and a walk
- Ubaldo Jimenez allowed one run over six innings in his rehab start
AA Bowie Baysox (57-58)
Baysox win 8-2
- Ronald Bermudez went 2-5 with three RBI
- Buck Britton went 2-4 with a double, RBI, and two runs scored
- Zach Davies picked up his 8th win. He allowed two runs and struck out eight over 7 1/3 innings
High-A Frederick Keys (51-58)
Keys win 5-4
- Tucker Nathans went 2-4
- John Ruettiger had a single and two runs scored
- Mark Blackmar allowed four runs (zero earned) and struck out five over six innings
Low-A Delmarva Shorebirds (56-55)
Short-Season A Aberdeen Ironbirds (17-32)
Ironbirds lose 2-0
- Jay Gonzalez went 2-4
- Alex Murphy had a hit
- Stephen Tarpley allowed just one run in six innings
We got a good response from our readers and followers that this was something you like, so we will do our best to keep it going for you!
Be sure to "like" our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Orioles101
Add us on Google+ Orioles101
Follow us on Twitter for all Orioles breaking news @Orioles_101
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
Tags: Baltimore, Baltimore Orioles, Baseball, minor league rundown, MLB
No related posts.
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1e59