A little earlier we spoke about the possible free agents that the Atlanta Hawks may go after during this offseason. We brought up names like Al Jefferson, Paul Milsap, J.J. Hickson, Jarrett Jack and Andrew Bynum. We will also spare you with the Hawks going after Chris Paul and Dwight Howard, they are on everyone's wish list. We will, however, give you more names that you could see in a Hawks jersey next season.
- Kevin Martin- Oklahoma City Thunder- Martin may have lost money this past season as he could not fill the shoes of James Harden. Another team and a different role may be best for him.
- Corey Brewer- Denver Nuggets- Brewer helped the Nuggets in multiple areas, he played good defense and his scoring was crucial off the bench.
- Andre Iguodala- Denver Nuggets- Iguodala continued to show his leadership this past season and even stepped his game up while leading the Nuggets to the playoffs.
- O.J. Mayo- Dallas Mavericks- O.J. may have earned some money this season by taking on a bigger role in Dallas, the only question is have we seen his best?
- Tony Allen- Memphis Grizzlies- Allen is a tough player who can solidify any teams defense and someone might capitalize from Memphis letting go of their coach.
- J.J. Redick- Milwaukee Bucks- Redick is a shooter who is a solid team player. His style could fit the way the Hawks want to play.
- Tyreke Evans (restricted)- Sacramento Kings- Evans has not quite lived up to his potential and it may be time for a fresh start.
- Tiago Splitter (restricted)- San Antonio Spurs- Splitter would be a nice fit in the paint with Al Horford, but he may find himself too valuable to the Spurs.
- David West - Indiana Pacers- David West may be too old and too valuable to the Pacers to start over on a new team, Granger might be moved so that Indiana can pay West more.
Tags: Andre Iguodala, Atlanta, Atlanta Hawks, Basketball, Chris Paul, Dwight Howard, free agents, Kevin Martin, NBA
No related posts.
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/vvf