- The Atlanta Hawks are coming off their worst loss of the season. They have a record of 3-2 in their last five games, the Washington Wizards are 1-4 in their last five games and are coming off of three game losing streak (Miami, L.A. Lakers and Houston Rockets).
- Atlanta has the 28th worst free throw percentage by shooting 70 percent. There are only two teams in the NBA that fare worse and they are the Los Angeles Lakers and the Denver Nuggets.
- In the two previous matchups with the Washington Wizards, Josh Smith is averaging 24 points and 13.5 rebounds, Al Horford is averaging 14.5 points and 11.5 rebounds and Jeff Teague is averaging 16.5 points and 6.5 assists.
- John Wall is still ruled out with a knee injury and Nene is listed as day-to-day with a foot injury for the Wizards. In Atlanta injury news, Anthony Morrow is listed as day-to-day with back soreness and DeShawn Stevenson is also listed as day-to-day with battered knees.
- The Atlanta Hawks are averaging 97 points and are giving up only 94.1 points per game, the Wizards are giving up 97.5 points per game and are only averaging 89.8.
- The last meeting between these two teams ended at the buzzer with officials reviewing a put-back that was deemed no good by the Wizards after a Kyle Korver hit a three pointer with two seconds left.
- The Washington Wizards post a road record of 1-10 and the Atlanta Hawks are 8-4 at 'The Highlight Factory'.
Tags: Al Horford, Atlanta, Atlanta Hawks, Basketball, DeShawn Stevenson, Jeff Teague, John Wall, Josh Smith, Kyle Korver, NBA, Nene
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Game One for the Atlanta Hawks is Against the New Look Houston Rockets
- A Preview to Atlanta Hawks Vs Denver Nuggets
- The Atlanta Hawks Go on a Winning Spree Over Thanksgiving Break
- Atlanta Hawks Travels to the Bay to Take on the Golden State Warriors
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/nze