The Falcons released their injury report for Monday's game against San Francisco, and maligned safety Thomas DeCoud will likely return to play for the Falcons for the first time since the 8th of December. In the Falcons 22-21 loss to the Green Bay Packers on that day, DeCoud suffered a concussion.
DeCoud has participated in practice this week and is listed as probable on the injury report. This is good news for the Falcons because his replacement, rookie Zeke Motta, has been declared out with a neck injury.
WR Darius Johnson is out and Sean Weatherspoon did not practice this week despite coach Smith saying earlier in the week that 'Spoon would see some time in practice. Weatherspoon is listed as questionable.
Tony Gonzalez is also questionable due to a toe injury. But it is unlikely that a toe injury will keep the Falcons tight end out of the penultimate game of his career.
- Atlanta Falcons Injury Report: Weatherspoon and DeCoud Expected to Play This Week
- Atlanta Falcons Injury Report: Tony Gonzalez, Sean Weatherspoon are Questionable
- Atlanta Falcons Injury Report for Week 8
- Atlanta Falcons Injury Report: News and Notes from Flowery Branch
- Atlanta Falcons Injury Report: Sam Baker, Roddy White, Steven Jackson Out, Jason Snelling Returns
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/15ui