Roddy White will miss his third consecutive game as he tries to get closer to 100% before returning to the Falcons starting line up. As a result, White is on the inactive list today along with fellow Falcons veteran, linebacker Stephen Nicholas.
Someone that is off the inactive list for the first time in a while is LT Sam Baker. He will be back today to try and improve the Falcons struggling offensive line.
Other notable inactives include Travian Robertson, Harland Gunn, Ryan Schraeder and Brian Robiskie.
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Atlanta Falcons Inactives for Today’s Game
- Atlanta Falcons Injury Report: Sam Baker, Roddy White, Steven Jackson Out, Jason Snelling Returns
- Sam Baker Returns to Practice for Atlanta Falcons; What Does That Mean for Lamar Holmes?
- Injury Bug Bites Atlanta Falcons: Sam Baker, Julio Jones, Jonathan Babineaux and Roddy White Miss Practice
- Atlanta Falcons Seek Revenge Against Carolina Panthers
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/13cf