Another week, another update on the Falcons surplus list of injuries. LT Sam Baker, WR Roddy White and RB Steven Jackson are still not practicing. But Jason Snelling did practice after being knocked out of the Jets game last Monday.
Jackson has missed the most time out of this crew after injuring himself while scoring his first touchdown as a Falcon during week 2's victory against St. Louis.
Jackson recently posted on his blog that in no way is he giving up on the 2013 season, but he also didn't offer any timetable for his return.
It's unknown what the availability for these players will be come Sunday against Tampa Bay.
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Steven Jackson, Sam Baker, Akeem Dent Out Monday Night for Atlanta Falcons
- Injury Bug Bites Atlanta Falcons: Sam Baker, Julio Jones, Jonathan Babineaux and Roddy White Miss Practice
- Atlanta Falcons’ Steven Jackson is Out Until at Least Week 7
- Atlanta Falcons’ Steven Jackson Could Return Monday Night Against New York Jets
- Atlanta Falcons Injury Report: News and Notes from Flowery Branch
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/12kv