The Lamar Holmes experiment is over.
It was announced via the team's depth chart, that Jeremy Trueblood will be your starting Right Tackle from here on out.
Trueblood has done an admirable job at RT and has done a much better job than the clearly overwhelmed and overmatched Holmes, who admitted recently that in so many words, he isn't up to the task, even if that wasn't his intention. Via ESPN's Vaughn McClure:
"I need to get in a little bit better shape."
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Atlanta Falcons Sign Free Agent OT Jeremy Trueblood
- Sam Baker Returns to Practice for Atlanta Falcons; What Does That Mean for Lamar Holmes?
- A Lot of Pressure Rests on Shoulders of Atlanta Falcons RT Lamar Holmes
- Why the Atlanta Falcons Should Sign Free Agent Offensive Tackle Max Starks
- Projected Atlanta Falcons Starting FB Bradie Ewing Injured During Training Camp
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/11wz