Despite the fact that Asante Samuel was warming up tonight with the rest of his teammates down on the field tonight, he has been ruled inactive for tonight's game against New England. The former Patriot, now leader of the Atlanta Falcon's secondary, has been battling a leg injury all season.
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Game Preview: Atlanta Falcons Vs. New England Patriots
- Asante Samuel Out Today for Atlanta Falcons, Roddy White Set to Play
- Roddy White, Asante Samuel, Stephen Nicholas and Matt Bryant Return to Practice
- Rob Gronkowski and Danny Amendola Out Tonight Against Atlanta Falcons
- Atlanta Falcons to Appear on HBO’s Hard Knocks Tonight
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/11qi