Add three more starters to the injury report for the Falcons that already included Roddy White. Now LT Sam Baker, WR Julio Jones and DT Jonathan Babineaux are joining White on the sideline while they nurse nagging injuries.
None of the injuries are thought to be serious enough to keep all four players out of the game against the St. Louis Rams on Sunday as of now, but that has yet to be determined ultimately.
If Baker can't go, that could mean that newly signed offensive lineman Jeremy Trueblood could see some action this Sunday as he attempts to learn the offensive playbook and blocking schemes quickly so that he can contribute if his number is called.
It's no secret that the offensive line is already under heavy scrutiny. Trueblood could definitely see playing time this week, even if everyone on the line is healthy enough to play.
Trueblood was inactive last week, but that was probably because he was signed the last Monday and hadn't had a chance to get caught up with all of the Falcons' schemes. It's not realistic to think that Trueblood has a complete handle on every play and blocking scheme yet, but surely he is in a better position than he was a week ago.
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Atlanta Falcons’ Julio Jones Returns to Limited Practice, Expected to Practice at Full Speed This Week
- Sean Weatherspoon and Julio Jones Injury Update: Atlanta Falcons Stars Out for Thursday’s Game Against Cincinnati Bengals
- Atlanta Falcons’ Roddy White’s Ankle Injury Details
- Atlanta Falcons Training Camp Report: Sean Weatherspoon and Julio Jones Injured
- Atlanta Falcons’ LB Stephen Nicholas Goes Down with an Injury During Yesterday’s Practice
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/10nd