Today these four important players for the Falcons have returned to the practice field and will all play against the Saints this Sunday at 1:00 PM.
White missed the last two games with an ankle injury, Samuel missed most of the third game and all of the fourth game with a thigh injury, Nicholas has been sidelined since August 17th with a quadriceps injury and Matt Bryant missed the last two games due to a back injury.
This is great news for a Falcons team that wasn't really able to see its full offense or defense on the field at one time during the preseason, as it appears that the Falcons will be at full strength (minus losing original starting RT Mike Johnson) to begin the season.
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Atlanta Falcons’ LB Stephen Nicholas Goes Down with an Injury During Yesterday’s Practice
- Atlanta Falcons’ Julio Jones Returns to Limited Practice, Expected to Practice at Full Speed This Week
- Atlanta Falcons Practice Squad Announced; Brian Banks not on Practice Team
- Atlanta Falcons’ Roddy White’s Ankle Injury Details
- Roddy White Apologizes for Reactionary Twitter Post, Atlanta Falcons Remain Quiet on Issue
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/108a