Sean Weatherspoon has officially returned to the practice field! After suffering a dislocated finger during the scrimmage against the Cincinnati Bengals on August 5th, the stalwart linebacker has been held out of all football related activities since then.
Weatherspoon, like WR Julio Jones, is limited in practice this week, but it's great to see the Falcons signal caller on defense back on the field preparing for the season. Coach Mike Smith says that Weatherspoon will take it easy, and will not see any playing time until the August 29th preseason game against the Tennessee Titans.
Gearing up for the fantasy season? Try weekly fantasy football games this year at DraftDay.com. DraftDay has awarded over $15 million to fantasy fans like you, so don't miss out on the newest way to play fantasy football! Create your free account and use promo code GIFT for an instant cash bonus.
- Atlanta Falcons’ Julio Jones Returns to Limited Practice, Expected to Practice at Full Speed This Week
- Sean Weatherspoon and Julio Jones Injury Update: Atlanta Falcons Stars Out for Thursday’s Game Against Cincinnati Bengals
- Atlanta Falcons Training Camp Report: Sean Weatherspoon and Julio Jones Injured
- Atlanta Falcons’ Position Battles: Linebackers (Part 3)- Lack of Depth
- Atlanta Falcons Position Battles:Linebackers Prologue- Projected Starters
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/yyt