— Mark Bowman (@mlbbowman) October 14, 2013
Hudson will turn 39 in July, but he also had a 2.73 ERA in his last 10 starts before having his season ended by Eric Young, Jr. accidentally breaking his ankle.
The Braves would also likely have to make a move or do some shuffling, as their rotation is already projected to include Kris Medlen, Mike Minor, Julio Teheran, Brandon Beachy and Alex Wood, with the possibility of adding David Hale, J.R. Graham and Sean Gilmartin.
Hudson is currently tied with Brian McCann as the longest tenured Braves with nine years of service.
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Injured Starter Tim Hudson Will Return to Form for the Atlanta Braves in Time to Begin 2014 Season
- Atlanta Braves’ Starting Rotation Undeterred by Tim Hudson Injury
- Atlanta Braves Express Interest in Milwaukee Brewers Reliever Mike Gonzalez
- Atlanta Braves’ Tim Hudson Has Surgery on Broken Ankle
- Atlanta Braves Could Make Push for Big Name Starting Pitcher in Offseason
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/12jm