The Arizona Cardinals will commence their 2014 training camp at University of Phoenix Stadium on Sat., July 26.
A total of 18 practices are open to the public, all scheduled to run from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. As usual, admission and parking are free, and camp will again be presented by Hyundai.
Cardinals Fan Fest will be held on Aug. 2. The Cardinals open the preseason schedule at home Aug. 9 against Houston. Bruce Arians will be entering his second season as Red Birds head coach. The Cards finished 10-6 last year.
Practice Times for the 2014 training camp and the preseason schedule are listed below:
PRACTICE TIMES FOR TRAINING CAMP
Friday, July 25 Veterans report
Saturday, July 26 2-4:30 p.m
Sunday, July 27 2-4:30 p.m.
Monday, July 28 2-4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, July 29 2-4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, July 30 2-4:30 p.m.
Friday, August 1 2-4:30 p.m.
Saturday, August 2 2-4:30 p.m.
FAN FEST Sunday, August 3
Players off Monday, August 4
Players off Tuesday, August 5
Wednesday, August 6 2-4:30 p.m.
Thursday, August 7 2-4:30 p.m.
Saturday, August 9 Cardinals vs. Texans
Monday, August 11 2-4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, August 12 2-4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, August 13 2-4:30 p.m.
Thursday, August 14 2-4:30 p.m.
Friday, August 15 Travel to Minnesota
Saturday, August 16 Cardinals at Vikings
Monday, August 18 2-4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, August 19 Players off
Wednesday, August 20 2-4:30 p.m.
Thursday, August 21 2-4:30 p.m.
Friday, August 22 2-4:30 p.m.
Sunday, August 24 Bengals at Cardinals
- Be sure to "like" our Facebook page
- Follow us on Twitter @Cardinals_101
Tags: Arizona, Arizona Cardinals, Bruce Arians, Football, NFL
- Arizona Cardinals Conclude Minicamp; Wait for Training Camp
- Tyrann Mathieu Hoping to Be Ready by Start of Arizona Cardinals Training Camp
- Arizona Cardinals Hoping Tyrann Mathieu Will Be Ready for Training Camp
- Arizona Cardinals’ Jonathan Cooper Hopes to Be Ready by Training Camp
- Arizona Cardinals’ Kicker Competition Continuing Heading into Training Camp
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1dct