During the preseason, Wilson suffered an Achilles injury and was placed on injured reserve all season. The Patriots released him this off-season.
How much Wilson has left in the tank remains to be seen. As a strong safety, the North Carolina State product is one of just four defensive backs in NFL history with at least 25 interceptions and 25 sacks.
Wilson set an NFL record in 2005 with eight sacks as a defensive back.
He holds the Cardinals franchise record for most forced fumbles (15) and most passes defended (95).
- Be sure to "like" our Facebook page
- Follow us on Twitter @Cardinals_101
- Wide Receiver Ted Ginn, Jr. Signs with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals May Draft a Safety in the First Round of NFL Draft
- Arizona Cardinals Rookie Profile: Safety Deone Bucannon
- 2014 NFL Draft: Arizona Cardinals Select Safety Deone Bucannon in First Round of NFL Draft
- Arizona Cardinals 2014 NFL Draft Preview: Jimmie Ward, Strong Safety
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1ccu