Carson Palmer fired a 31-yard touchdown pass to Michael Floyd with 2:13 remaining in the fourth quarter to boost the Red Birds to a dramatic 17-10 triumph over the Seattle Seahawks this afternoon before a stunned crowd at CenturyLink Field in Seattle.
Palmer threw four interceptions overall but the veteran QB came up big when it mattered most. The win snapped a 14-game home winning streak for Seattle and lifted the Cardinals to 10-5 as they battle for a NFC playoff berth.
The Seahawks could have clinched home field advantage throughout the NFC playoffs but fell to 12-3.
The Cardinals defense sacked Wilson four times and held Marshawn Lynch to just 71 rushing yards. Seattle was held to just 10 first downs.
Jay Feely booted three field goals, including a 46-yarder.
- Be sure to "like" our Facebook page
- Follow us on Twitter @Cardinals_101
- Seattle Showdown: Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks
- Arizona Cardinals Fall to Seattle Seahawks, 34-22
- Arizona Cardinals Vs. Seattle Seahawks Preview
- Philadelphia Eagles Edge Arizona Cardinals, 24-21; Four-Game Winning Streak Snapped
- Arizona Cardinals Edge Tampa Bay, 13-10; Even Record at 2-2
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/15uu