Andre Ellington - The rookie halfback, who leads the league in rushing yards per attempt, is currently dealing with a thigh bruise that kept him out of action in overtime of Arizona's 37-34 victory over the Titans last Sunday. If Ellington is able to run by the end of the week, there is a good chance that he can play in Seattle on Sunday.
Ellington had a combined 158 yards from scrimmage on just 14 touches against Tennessee.
Larry Fitzgerald - The seven-time Pro Bowl wide receiver suffered a concussion trying to recover an onside kick against the Titans. Fitzgerald did not practice yesterday but head coach Bruce Arians is hoping he can suit up against the Seahawks. Fitzgerald is currently undergoing the NFL's concussion protocol. He must be cleared by an independent neurologist before he can play again.
The University of Pittsburgh product has started all 14 games this season, compiling 73 receptions for 823 yards and 10 touchdowns.
- Be sure to "like" our Facebook page
- Follow us on Twitter @Cardinals_101
- Arizona Cardinals’ Larry Fitzgerald Dealing with Another Hamstring Injury
- Arizona Cardinals’ Andre Ellington Hoping to Play Vs. Rams
- Rookie Andre Ellington Impressing the Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals Rookie Profile: Andre Ellington
- Arizona Cardinals’ Larry Fitzgerald May not Practice Until Friday
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/15qc