Tight end Rob Housler also missed practiced with a groin injury. Quarterback Carson Palmer (elbow) was limited in practice. Rookie running back Andre Ellington (knee) and guard Paul Fanaika (back) were also limited as well.
The 8-5 Red Birds face the Tennessee Titans (5-8) this Sunday afternoon as their hunt for a playoff berth continues. The Cards have been listed as 2 1/2 point favorites.
Regarding the Titans, those players that did not practice yesterday were linebacker Akeem Ayers (groin), defensive end Karl Klug (back), guard Andy Levitre (hip), safety Bernard Pollard (personal) and cornerback Alterraun Verner (groin). Veteran running back Leon Washington (groin) was limited.
- Be sure to "like" our Facebook page
- Follow us on Twitter @Cardinals_101
- Arizona Cardinals’ Rob Housler Expected to Miss Detroit Lions Game
- Arizona Cardinals’ Rob Housler Expected to Play Sunday Against New Orleans Saints
- Arizona Cardinals’ Dan Williams to Miss Tampa Bay Game on Sunday
- Defensive End Calais Campbell Back at Practice for Arizona Cardinals
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/15bi